How Do Invisible Braces Work?
Using the very latest in scanning and computer technology, an impression of your teeth will be taken, to create your bespoke aligners. A series of removable braces or aligners are measured that are replaced every two to three weeks.
Designed specifically to move each of your teeth a fraction of a millimetre at a time with meticulous planning to create a perfect smile for you in as little as 12 weeks. We will monitor your progress throughout the process and continue your aftercare.
- Treatment is completed with a series of virtually invisible, removable aligners
- The aligners are changed every four weeks for the next stage
- The process can take as little as 12 weeks
- Each aligner is carefully designed for your teeth and will move your them in very small increments little by little, week by week
- You will wear the clear aligners until they have moved your teeth to the final position
How can I straighten my teeth?
Many of us wonder how to get your teeth straight. This treatment is quick, simple and affordable. There are 4 simple steps to getting your perfect smile.
5 Steps to Straight Teeth
Contact Karma Dental Care Fulham to setup a consultation where we will discuss the treatment and see if it is right for you.
We will take impressions of your teeth using the latest technology to take 3D images with an intra-oral scanner. These methods are painless and take a couple of minutes. These help us determine if this brilliant clear aligner solution is the right treatment for you.
Your braces are custom-made for you. A pre-aligner (an example brace), along with before and afters of your teeth. When you’re happy, we will order your aligners for your treatment.
We then monitor your treatment as you progress through the aligners. At the end of treatment, you should use a retainer to keep your teeth in their new position. Your dentist can advise further on this – recommending fixed or removable.