Your First Visit
Visiting Karma Dental Care for the first time
Your New Patient First Visit & Oral Examination at Karma Dental Care, Fulham
“When you’re smiling the whole world smiles with you” – Louis Armstrong
Your New Patient first visit & oral examination will include the following:
- Time will be spent to go through your medical history form, discuss any recommended treatment and any concerns or questions you may have.
- Low radiation digital x-rays are included in your new patient examination. These are used by your dentist to detect any hidden cavities or decay that may be present.
- Your dentist will also perform a thorough dental examination to asses the health of your gums, teeth and mouth.
- To complete your new patient exam, your dentist will provide advice on how to maintain your oral health on a daily basis and between visits. At this point, please feel free to ask any questions.
To book your new patient exam, please call our friendly reception team on: 020 7736 0876or email reception by clicking here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Routine Dental Check-up and Hygiene visists
With routine dental check-ups and hygiene visits and by looking after your oral health on a daily basis, you can help to avoid the traditional pattern of fillings and tooth loss.
- Preserve and look after your smile
- Improve your oral health and keep your teeth for life
- Detect dental problems before they worsen
“Teeth for Life” is the aim of modern preventive dentistry. The best way to preserve your smile is to keep it healthy. These days when teeth are lost, over 90% of the time it is due to decay and gum disease. At Karma Dental Care, Fulham, we believe it is much better to prevent dental problems than to try and treat them, which is why we allow plenty of time during every routine check-up and hygiene treatment for thorough investigation, maintenance care and preventive dental advice. Achieving a smile to be proud of is easier than you think with the right care and attention. With preventive dentistry at Karma Dental Care, Fulham, you too can avoid the traditional pattern of fillings and extractions and achieve happy, healthy teeth and gums.
What dental care help is available for children?
Applying fluoride gels and solutions to help prevent decay and having their teeth polished, Children can benefit from seeing our Hygienist. The permanent back teeth can also benefit from having the biting surfaces sealed. This is done by applying a special plastic coating to the biting surface soon after they come through.
“I cant recommend Karma Dental highly enough. the quality of care and attention is exceptional. Karnan is an excellent dentist, He is patient and thoughtful and listened to any specific requests or concerns I have had. Lyndsay goes out of her way to provide first class care. I would recommend Karma to nervous patients and anyone looking to upgrade their existing dental care! “