Adult orthodontics for straightening teeth with the Inman Aligner at Karma Dental Care, Fulham
Straighten your front teeth with removable braces
Beneficial at any age, the Inman Aligner adult orthodontics treatment for straightening teeth that usually takes between 6 to 18 weeks and is now available with our qualified dentists at Karma Dental Care.
How do the Inman tooth aligners work?
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so quickly. The squeeze effect of the two aligner bows on the front teeth. The inner bow pushes forwards, while the outer bow pulls back on the front teeth.
- Safe – The low forces and short term treatments involved make the Inman Aligner very safe.
- Fast – Most cases completed within 6-18 weeks. Is a faster alternative to more expensive “Invisible Braces”. Can be used to quickly align teeth either as a standalone treatment or before aesthetic or restorative treatment.
- Removable – Inserted as easily as a retainer, so easier to keep your teeth clean and may be taken out for eating and business meetings.
- Low Cost – More affordable in comparison to fixed braces and clear aligners.
- One Appliance – Achieve great results using just one appliance.
- Ideal for reversal or relapse cases – especially the lower front teeth crowding after previous orthodontic treatment as a child.
Inman Aligner before & after treatment video demonstrates the effectiveness of teeth aligners to the adult smile.
How long does treatment take with the Inman Aligner?
Most teeth straightening cases are completed within 6-18 weeks. Your Karma Dental Care dentist will give you a realistic guide of what to expect. For suitable cases, the Inman Aligner is usually much faster than alternative orthodontic techniques.
Inman Aligner teeth straightening treatment video
What is an Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a simple removable appliance used to align front teeth quickly and safely. It’s ideal as a stand alone treatment or to prealign teeth prior to further cosmetic options such as bonding or minimal veneers.
“I cant recommend Karma Dental highly enough. the quality of care and attention is exceptional. Karnan is an excellent dentist, He is patient and thoughtful and listened to any specific requests or concerns I have had. Lyndsay goes out of her way to provide first class care. I would recommend Karma to nervous patients and anyone looking to upgrade their existing dental care! “